I had the pleasure of meeting Christa Meola in NYC last fall during PhotoPlus Expo. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, educator and savvy business woman, she is adorable, a sweetheart, super energized and she's gonna ROCK your world this February 10-12th with her Boudoir Workshop on creativeLIVE! Just watch her intro video and you'll see what I'm talkin' about.
Christa wants YOU to help steam up the creativeLIVE studio! Celebrate Valentine's Day this year by joining Christa Meola IN SEATTLE for an exciting 3-day worldwide workshop focused on the art and business of boudoir photography. What is Christa looking for in her studio audience? This is a perfect opportunity if you want to learn all of the exciting aspects of the boudoir market, whether you’re just getting started or you’re already a seasoned pro and ready to take your business to the next level. This is your chance to represent your fellow photographers around the world and learn directly from Christa how to create a successful boudoir photography business.
Here's how YOU can audition be a participating photographer in this intimate creativeLIVE event.* Grab your iPhone, webcam or DSLR and tell Christa why you'd love to join her in person for her creativeLIVE workshop:
1. Record a video (60'ish seconds) saying why you want to join Christa in Seattle.
2. Post that video to your Blog, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Etc.
3. Tweet the video's URL to @christameola and include #creativeLIVE in your tweet.
That's it! Easy peasy. Audition Deadline: Wednesday, January 18, 2011
Christa will be covering what you need to know about lighting and equipment, shooting on location and in the studio, building amazing client relationships, posing, post-production, pricing and much more. The agenda will include hotly debated topics, business strategy, Q&A's, portfolio critiques, and a series of live shoots. Take a front-row seat with Christa as she demonstrates how to work with women, from figure models to soccer moms, curvy gals and nervous clients. Watch as she relaxes stiff subjects, coaches natural movement, and captures gorgeous moments that allows each woman's unique personality and beauty to shine.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for travel to the studio in Seattle, WA, lodging and accommodations.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you want to have your mug broadcasted to thousands of photographers around the world. : )