Call for Audience with Eddie Tapp
This December 10-12, Eddie Tapp will be at creativeLIVE teaching two back-to-back workshops
"Crafting Today's Digital Workflow"
During his two-day workshop, Eddie is going to show you how to identify your best images from a shoot and use creative portrait retouching techniques to enhance them to their full potential. Portrait artist Judy Host will also be joining us during this course for a special session on how to incorporate graphics and textures into your work. And finally, learn to show off your work by creating an exciting slideshow!
We'll talk about calibrating equipment, establishing a color managed workflow in Lightroom and Photoshop, and taking advantage of color management workflow for both input processing and printing and output. If you want to accurately capture, manipulate, and reproduce the color you shot, this is the workshop for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the LIVE in-studio audience with award-winning photographer Eddie Tapp at creativeLIVE!
How to Audition - Submit your video via Twitter:
1. Make a 60-ish second video describing why you want to be a part of these exciting workshops "Crafting Today's Digital Workflow" and "Color Management"
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE and include the hashtag #eddieLIVE
Submission Deadline: November 27, 2012 11:59 PM PDT (GMT-8). Selected audience members will be contacted via Twitter.
Special Notes to Selected students:
- These creativeLIVE workshops are free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
Enroll FREE for this course! Don't forget you can also participate during the online event by enrolling in the workshops: "Crafting Today's Digital Workflow" and "Color Management". By enrolling you'll also receive updates about the courses! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.