Call For Audience - Kelly Starrett
It's Time to Feel Good!
Announcing "Maintaining your Body" with mobility expert and CrossFit pioneer Kelly Starrett.
In this exciting 2-day creativeLIVE course, Kelly will offer a healthy “how-to” blueprint for moving about in our hectic everyday lives. What's the best way to sit at your desk to avoid pain and soreness? How can you lift your kids without hurting your back? What’s the best way to run to avoid long-term injury? Kelly will give you all the tools you need to perfect your movement and ensure long-lasting health and mobility, unlocking reservoirs of athletic capacity you didn’t even know you had.
Do you want to join Kelly in Seattle for 1-on-1 training during the workshop?
Kelly is looking for 10 guests to join him LIVE in the creativeLIVE studio for his FREE workshop this January 30-31. Kelly doesn't want just anybody - he wants people who are looking to make a change and live a healthier life.
If you are interested, here’s what you need to do:
1. Make a 60-second video describing why you want to be a part of Kelly's course and how you think learning about mobility and movement will change your life.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE, @mobilityWOD and include the hashtag #KellyLIVE before
the January 13th DEADLINE.
Additional Details for Applicants:
- The creativeLIVE "Maintaining your Body" workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio located in the Seattle, WA.
- You must be 21 years-old to participate.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of people around the world.
- Enroll FREE for this course! Don't forget you can join us January 30-31 and participate during the LIVE online event by enrolling in the workshop for FREE.