Call For Audience - Master Media Strategist Ryan Holiday!
PR isn't what it used to be. The middleman is obsolete and small businesses can market directly to consumers. That means publishers and 3rd party media outlets are often unnecessary.
During his 2-day course "Smart PR for Artists, Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses," master media strategist and best-selling author of Trust Me, I'm Lying Ryan Holiday will teach you how to get free, smart, effective PR. For anyone who is a writer, photographer, or retailer, this course will change how you approach your consumers and audience.
Ryan is looking for 6 creative professionals who want to learn how to create saavy PR campaigns for their businesses to join him Live in the creativeLIVE studio for his free course this February 22-23.
If you are interested, here’s what you need to do:
1. Make a 60 second video pitching your business to Ryan as if he was a reporter. Also, mention why you want to join Ryan in Seattle during the course.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Follow creativeLIVE on Twitter and tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE, @RyanHoliday and include the hashtag #RyanLIVE before the February 3 deadline.
Special Notes for Participants:
- The creativeLIVE "Smart PR for Artists, Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses" course is free to attend. However, you must be 21 years old.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio located in the Seattle,WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of people around the world.
Enroll FREE for this course! Don't forget you can join us February 22-23 and participate during the LIVE online event by enrolling in the course for FREE at "Smart PR for Artists, Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses."