Call for Audience with Ramit Sethi
Get ready to take control of your money! Coming this October, creativeLIVE presents Money for Creative Professionals from the New York Times best-selling author Ramit Sethi. During this 3-day workshop, learn the skills needed to take control of your personal finances, the strategies of landing your dream job and the secrets to living a rich, successful life.
Join Ramit in the creativeLIVE Studio in Seattle! Ramit is seeking six motivated individuals to join him in the LIVE studio audience! This is an amazing opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching from Ramit, who has helped over a million students take control of their money, earn extra income and land their dream jobs. Now he wants to do this for you! See below for the submission guidelines and Good Luck!
DEADLINE EXTENDED: We are extending the deadline for video submissions to join Ramit in Seattle! The new deadline is 11:59PM PDT (GMT 7) on Friday, September 28th, 2012. Good Luck!
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to be a part of the Money for Creative Professionals workshop with Ramit Sethi. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your photography career.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #ramitLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
Submission Deadline: the deadline to submit your video is
11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Monday, September 24th, 2012.
The deadline is soon, so don't waste a moment in creating your video! DEADLINE EXTENDED: We are extending the deadline for video submissions which are now due by 11:59PM PDT (GMT 7) on Friday, September 28th, 2012. ~ Good Luck!
Special Notes to Selected students:
- The creativeLIVE Money for Creative Professionals workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
Don't forget you can also participate during the online event by enrolling in the workshop: Money for Creative Professionals to receive updates about the course!