Your camera shoots video, have you used it to grow your business? During our Promoting Your Studio with Video Showreels, Sue Bryce and Hailey Bartholomew will show you how to incorporate photography and video to create dynamic products to promote your business. It's all about the marketing and how to make video work for you.
You'll be able to watch them produce an actual promotional video from inception to completion. They'll be covering idea and concept development, music selection, shot lists, and deciding the feel and message behind the film.
Join Sue and Hailey as they take your marketing to the next level with this program!
This is your chance to be part of the LIVE in-studio audience with Sue and Hailey!
How to Audition - Submit Your Video:
1. Make a 60-ish second video describing why you want to join Sue and Hailey as a part of the LIVE studio audience in Seattle.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE and include the hashtag #HaileyLIVE
Submission Deadline: December 16th, 2012 11:59 PM PDT (GMT-8).
Audutions are officially closed! We'd like to thank everyone for their submissions!!
Special Notes to Selected students:
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
Enroll FREE for this course! Don't forget you can join us January 24-26, 2013 and participate during the LIVE online event by enrolling in the workshop for FREE at Promoting Your Studio with Video Showreels
you will also receive updates about the course!
Good luck and we'll see you online!!