Call for Audience with Vanessa & Rob
A career's worth of filmmaking knowledge packed into three days, Wedding Cinematography. Filmmaker Rob Adams will teach you how to start you own cinema company, make it successful and keep it going. Along with that, everything you need to know about filming a wedding, building a story and then editing a compelling film. Topics will range from what equipment to use, how to use it correctly, audio, planning the day, filming the key parts, organizing footage, editing program pros and cons, story-building, delivery, marketing, branding and how to do it all. Not for the faint hearted but inspiring and educational.
This is your opportunity for a chance at a seat in the live studio audience with Rob and Vanessa. Learn hands on from this dynamic duo and infuse the world of cinematography into your workflow.
NEW! How to Audition via Facebook:
1. Go to our Facebook page
2. Click on the Audition tab below our timeline photo or go directly to this link: creativeLIVE Audition on Facebook
3. Follow the steps to submit your video!
How to Audition - Submit your video via Twitter:
1. Make a 60-ish second video describing why you want to be a part of this amazing Wedding Cinematography.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE and include the hashtag #VanessaRobLIVE.
Submission Deadline: November 18, 2012 11:59 PM PDT (GMT-7).
SELECTED STUDIO AUDIENCE!
Congrats to those selected to be a part of the Seattle Studio Audience! We'll see you soon!!
Special Notes to Selected students:
- The creativeLIVE Wedding Cinematography workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Good Luck!