Call for Models with Doug Gordon!
Live in the Seattle Area? We are looking for everyday people to model for Doug Gordon. No modeling experience necessary. We're looking for every size, shape, and ethnicity - we just ask that you be comfortable with yourself and in front of the camera. Doug will be teaching an in-studio and internet audience how to pose individuals in some of the following scenarios: a tall groom beside a short bride, a plus-size bride in the most flattering way possible, someone in a wheelchair and how to light and pose different skin tones next to each other, essentially how to pose anyone to make them look and feel their best.
Below is a list of specific models needed, but please e-mail us if you're interested even if you don't see yourself on the list, we would love to have a lot of individuals involved in this event!
- Young, female models, petite and plus-size, both single and married. Married brides, you should plan on wearing your wedding gown.
- One female model for a boudoir shoot.
- Brides and grooms of varying heights - a groom significantly taller than his bride, and a bride taller than her groom.
- Interracial couples
- A pregnant woman for a maternity image.
- Curvy couples, both married and not. If married, please send pictures wearing wedding attire.
- Pre-teen boy or girl - between the ages 12-14 (male or female)
- An Indian couple to pose in saris
- A Model that uses a wheelchair, male or female, or a couple where one partner uses a wheelchair and the other doesn't.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com. Mention Doug Gordon in the subject line, and be sure to include a photo of yourself (if you are a bride and still have your wedding dress, please include an image of you in your dress), and let us know what your availability is on Oct 11 and 12.
For the selected models , you will received free downloads of Doug's full 3-day creativeLIVE workshop and copies of your images. Plus, we will provide full hair & makeup during the photo shoot. We look forward to having you join our creativeLIVE community and Good Luck!