Join JD and Jasmine for The Art of Being a Second Shooter
JD, the second half of the Jstar Photography duo, has agreed to teach a full 2-day course! This is your chance to learn from one of the best second shooters in the business and master all the technical tips needed to become an amazing "right hand" man or (woman).
During The Art of Being a Second Shooter, JD will team up with Jasmine to teach you ways to strengthen your portfolio, be proactive, improve shooting technique, establish the terms of shooting agreements, become a vital asset on the wedding day, and learn how to book jobs. In addition to lots of content, conversations, and fun, a live shoot will demonstrate the first/second shooter dynamic and a portfolio review.
Lucky for you, JD and Jasmine are looking for 6 creative photographers to join their LIVE in-studio audience for this 2-day event in Seattle!
If you are interested in joining them, here's what you need to do:
1. Make a 60 second video describing why you want to join JD and Jasmine in Seattle during their workshop.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
Special Notes for Participants:
- The creativeLIVE The Art of Being a Second Shooter with JD & Jasmine course is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio located in the Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of people around the world.
Enroll FREE for this course! Remember, you can participate and ask questions during the LIVE event via the creativeLIVE chatrooms. We'll see you August 6-7th.