Join Lee Varis in the creativeLIVE audience!
Hollywood photographer Lee Varis is coming to creativeLIVE with a workshop all about Skin: Lighting, Shooting, and Retouching! Everyone's got skin, everyone wants it to look good, and if you take pictures of people then Lee Varis is the guy to teach you how to do it. Working in Hollywood for years means Lee has had to make skin look perfect on movie posters and in magazines, and Lee also literally wrote the book on Skin. In this workshop he'll be sharing his many secrets to making anyone's skin look its best, through lighting, shooting, and retouching!
Six lucky people will get to learn these techniques in person here at the creativeLIVE studio! Read on to find out how.
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to come to the Skin: Lighting, Shooting, Retouching workshop with Lee Varis. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your business.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #varisLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE and @LeeVaris on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Monday, July 30th.
Remember everyone is invited to participate online from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You can watch from your home, your iPad or even your smartphone. Be sure to enroll in the Skin: Lighting, Shooting, Retouching workshop to receive updates on how and when to tune in, including re-watch announcements.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Skin: Lighting, Shooting, Retouching workshop with Lee Varis workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
- Good Luck!
We will see you online!