Join Mark Wallace for Speedlights 101
Have a flash and scared to use it? Have you seen images that implement off-camera flash and thought, "How do they do that?!"? Now is your chance to unveil the mystery of speedlights with the lighting master Mark Wallace. Mark will be joining creativeLIVE for an amazing 3 day event, all about speedlights and how to make the most of them! Details of the workshop are on the course page: Speedlights 101 with Mark Wallace.
If you would like to be a part of the LIVE Seattle studio audience, now is your chance!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish-second video explaining why you want to come to Mark Wallace's Speedlights 101 Workshop.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #WallaceLIVE.
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59pm PDT (GMT -8) on
Monday, April 30th, 2012. Deadline Extended! To May 7, 2012!
Check out Mark's blog post about this educational - AND FUN - upcoming workshop: creativeLIVE: Speedlights 101.
Remember, everyone is invited to particpate online from anywhere in the world with an internet connection - your home, office or even while running errands with your iPad! Be sure to sign up for Mark's workshop to receive announcements on how and when to watch!
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Speedlights 101 with Mark Wallace workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you want to have your mug broadcasted to thousands of photographers around the world. ; )
- Good luck!