Join Roberto Valenzuela in Seattle!
Get the best out of the location. Select the perfect pose. Execute. That's Roberto Valenzuela's method, and that's what he'll be teaching at creativeLIVE! Roberto will teach you techniques to make the best images you can! This is your chance to be a part of the creativeLIVE experience as Roberto leads you through a wonderful three day event on identifying usable elements of locations, posing your clients and more!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to be a part of the Location, Posing, Execution workshop with Roberto Valenzuela. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your photography career.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @robertophoto @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #robertoLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012.
These deadlines are coming up fast so don't waste a moment in creating your video! Go for it!
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Location. Posing. Execution workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
Have any questions? Please feel free to email support@creativeLIVE.com.
Meet the audience!
We know you've anxiously been awaiting the announcement of those selected to be in the LIVE studio audience with Roberto. So here we go!
A sincere THANK YOU to everyone who submitted a video to join Roberto! Make sure you are enrolled for Location, Posing, Execution with Roberto Valenzuela! We will see you all LIVE September 6th at 9:00 AM PDT!