Join Sal Cincotta in the creativeLIVE studio audience!
Sal Cincotta comes to creativeLIVE with a three day event on his “take no prisoners” approach to The Business of Senior Photography. In this workshop he'll dig into marketing plans, business plans, pricing, and packaging. Sal will also show how to create an ambassador program so that your kids are talking about you and selling you in their schools. We'll lead a series of live in-studio and on-location photo fashion shoots, because that's ultimately what these kids want! You can’t ignore the high school market: seniors become brides and brides become long-term family clients.
You can be in the LIVE studio audience for this in-depth event geared toward learning all aspects of the business of high school senior photography.
If you would like to be a part of the LIVE Seattle studio audience, now is your chance!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to come to the Business of Senior Photography with Sal Cincotta workshop. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your business.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #SalLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE & @salcincotta on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Saturday, June 16th.
Remember everyone is invited to participate online from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You can watch from your home, your iPad or even your smartphone. Be sure to enroll in the Business of Senior Photography workshop to receive updates on how and when to tune in, including re-watch announcements.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Business of Senior Photography with Sal Cincotta course is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you want to have your mug broadcasted to thousands of photographers around the workd.
- Good Luck!
We will see you online!