Join Sandy Puc' in the creativeLIVE audience!
Sandy Puc' returns to creativeLIVE with her Tots to Teens workshop! Last time Sandy was at creativeLIVE she taught us how to create a baby plan to take pictures of your client's child through its developmental years. This time, Sandy will cover all aspects of creating a successful photography plan that spans from the young toddler years to the early teens. She'll share her creative marketing ideas and practical business sense to attract and keep happy clients for years.
You'll learn how to create repeat customers—and stable income—by continually bringing clients back to update their child's portraits as they grow. If you'd like to come to Seattle to learn all this from Sandy in person, read on!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to come to the Tots to Teens workshop with Sandy Puc'. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your business.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #PucLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE and @SandyPuc on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on
Monday, July 16th. New deadline, Wednesday, July 18th!
Remember everyone is invited to participate online from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You can watch from your home, your iPad or even your smartphone. Be sure to enroll in the Tots to Teens workshop to receive updates on how and when to tune in, including re-watch announcements.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Tots to Teens with Sandy Puc' workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
- Good Luck!
We will see you online!