Join Tobi Fairley In San Francisco For Using Color in Home Design
Are you afraid of picking the wrong color for your living room? If so, Using Color in Home Design is a must-see course.
Selecting the right hues for your home can be a daunting experience. Tobi Fairley, one of Traditional Home's Top 20 Young Designers in America, is coming to creativeLIVE to teach you everything you need to know to use colors to create the perfect embiance in your house. Using examples from her extensive portfolio, Tobi will give you no-fail tips and techniques to help you turn your home into a space that reflects your unique style. You’ll learn about the psychology of color, how to pick the right color for the right room, and find out all about the latest trends. You’ll also learn how to pair colors and textures and help freshen any room in your home.
Do You Want To Join Tobi's Live In-Studio Audience in San Francisco?
Tobi is searching for 6 people to join her in San Francisco during her course October 25-27. If you're interested, here's how to apply:
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to join Tobi by filling out this audience form.
2) Hang tight. After the October 11th 2013 deadline, creativeLIVE will contact selected participants directly via email!
Special Notes for Participants:
- This creativeLIVE course is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio located in San Francisco, CA.
- You will be on camera, so only fill out a form if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of people around the world.
Good luck and we hope to see you in San Francisco!