Join Vanessa and Rob, in Seattle!
Fusion storytelling with photos and video is changing the business of photography. In this workshop you'll learn how to shoot video, love it, and watch what it does for your wedding photography business. Vanessa and Rob show you how to use the video capabilities your camera already has. They'll help you stand out from your competition and make you more money with fusion.
You can be in the LIVE studio audience for this in-depth event geared toward adding a whole new dimension to your business.
If you would like to be a part of the LIVE Seattle studio audience, now is your chance!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to come to the Photo + Video Fusion with Vanessa and Rob workshop.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #VanessaRobLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE & @VanessaandRob on Twitter!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Friday, June 1, 2012. Selected audience members will be contacted via Twitter.
Remember everyone is invited to participate online from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You can watch from your home, your iPad or even your smartphone. Be sure to enroll in the Photo + Video Fusion workshop to receive updates on how and when to tune in, including re-watch announcements.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Photo + Video Fusion with Vanessa and Rob course is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the workd.
- Good Luck!
We will see you online!