Join Vicki Taufer in the creativeLIVE audience!
Vicki Taufer is coming to creativeLIVE to teach you how to create a new market for your photography business by adding pet photography in her Pets and People Photography workshop! You'll learn how Vicki created a market for pet photography in her small midwestern town, and how you can do so in your own area. Vicki will share how she successfully carried over her high-end children and family photography brand into a profitable pet photography business. She'll also demonstrate her Dog Days of Summer program, a charity event she runs to help local animal shelters and bring new clients to her studio.
You can be in the LIVE studio audience for this in-depth event that will give you a whole new program to offer your clients, but there's not much time to submit a video so you need to act soon!
Here is what you need to do*:
1. Make a 60-ish second video explaining why YOU want to come to the Pets and People Photography with Vicki Taufer workshop. It doesn't need to be fancy, just tell us who you are, what you want to learn, and how this workshop would help you and your business.
2. Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your blog.
3. Tweet the link to the video to @creativeLIVE including the hashtag #VickiLIVE.
4. Make sure you're following @creativeLIVE and @vtaufer on Twitter--we will notify you via Twitter DM if you're selected, and we can't DM you if you're not following us!
The deadline to submit your video is 11:59PM PDT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, July 11th.
Remember everyone is invited to participate online from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You can watch from your home, your iPad or even your smartphone. Be sure to enroll in the Pets and People Photography workshop to receive updates on how and when to tune in, including re-watch announcements.
*For the photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE Pets and People Photography with Vicki Taufer workshop is free to attend.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio in Seattle, WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcast to tens of thousands of photographers around the world.
- Good Luck!
We will see you online!