I first met Zach & Jody Gray last summer as they kicked off the PASS tour in Seattle with David Jay and Promise Tangeman. Zach and Jody gave a talk on branding and marketing and I fell in love with their genuine charisma. It's rare to find a couple who are not just partner photographers, but also partner educators. After the PASS event Craig Swanson, Susan Roderick and I walked away smiling at each other saying, YES - we have to get Zach and Jody on creativeLIVE! Well, I'm happy to announce that the time has come!
creativeLIVE's Wedding Photography Weekend with Zach and Jody is coming January 27-29, 2012! Mark your calendars NOW and register for the FREE online workshop. As always on creativeLIVE, during the live event you can participate from your living room by watching our live feed online. You'll be part of a global classroom with photographers watching and asking Zach & Jody questions from every continent. If you want to own the 3-day workshop to replay over and over, the HD videos are available for purchase and download.
It gets better! Zach and Jody are inviting YOU to submit a video for the opportunity to join them in Seattle* for this jam-packed weekend. Grab your iPhone, webcam or DSLR and tell them why you'd love to join them in person during their creativeLIVE event:
1. Record a video (60'ish seconds) saying why you want to join Zach and Jody in Seattle.
2. Post that video to your Blog, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Etc.
3. Tweet the video's URL to @creativeLIVE and include #ZachJodyLIVE
Video Submission Deadline: Monday, January 2, 2012
Need inspiration to put yourself out there with a video? Our in-person alumni share stories about how participating in a creativeLIVE workshop in Seattle has changed their businesses and their lives on the creativeLIVE blog! Just do it!
*For the lucky photographers who are selected:
- The creativeLIVE workshop is free to attend
- You are responsible for travel to the studio in Seattle, WA, lodging and accommodations
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you want to have your mug broadcasted to thousands of photographers around the world : )