The Personal MBA - Call For Audience
What if all the basics of business school could be summed up in 2 action-packed days?
The Personal MBA is a course designed to provide you with all of the business basics without burning a hole in your pocket that will take years to patch. During this 2-day event, best-selling author Josh Kaufman will take you through the tenets and teachings found in every successful MBA program in the country.
Whether you’re debating starting a new business or planing on improving a current one, The Personal MBA will help you master the necessary fundamentals you need to succeed in the business world.
Join Josh in Seattle!
Josh is looking for 6 guests to join him LIVE in the creativeLIVE studio for his free course this February 14-15. Josh's ideal audience member is someone either looking to launch a business in the next 6 months or someone who wants to improve an existing business.
If you are interested, here's what you need to do:
1. Make a 60 second video describing your business or business idea.
2. Post the video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.)
3. Follow creativeLIVE on Twitter and then tweet the video URL to @creativeLIVE, @JoshKaufman and include the hashtag #PersonalMBALIVE before the January 25th deadline.
Special Notes for participants:
- The creativeLIVE "The Personal MBA" course is free to attend. However you must be 21 years old.
- You are responsible for your own travel expenses to the creativeLIVE studio located in the Seattle,WA.
- You will be on camera, so only submit a video if you are comfortable being broadcasted to tens of thousands of people around the world.
Enroll FREE for this course! Don't forget you can join us February 14 - 15 and participate during the LIVE online event by enrolling in the course for FREE at "The Personal MBA" you will also receive updates about the course!