Would they miss you if you were gone?
-Seth Godin, on earning attention in a crowded space
Seth Godin doesn’t believe in “impossible,” or in “secrets to success.” In fact, he doesn’t believe in a lot of the myths we are told from day to day— especially the ones about education. In Seth’s view, we all hold our own future in our hands. If we want to earn attention, to stand out and be treated as remarkable, then it’s on us to act as such. And the first step on that path is taking control of our own education.
Seth Godin is the author of 18 bestselling books, a prolific blogger, and the founder of the altMBA.
About 30 Days Of Genius
In this free video series, renowned photographer and CreativeLive Founder Chase Jarvis joins 30 of the brightest creative and entrepreneurial minds of our time for inspiring and informative interviews.
30 Days of Genius unlocks the big thinking and breakthroughs that allowed these geniuses to break the mold, with the goal of igniting the genius inside you.
You'll hear from Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington, Levar Burton, Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferriss, Ramit Sethi, and 22 more gamechanging geniuses.
Drive Traffic To Your Online Business
with Neil Patel
Double or triple your website's traffic
Traffic is like oxygen for online businesses: if you don’t have enough of it, your business will slowly suffocate. The best website in the world isn’t worth a whole lot if nobody knows it exists, and traffic isn’t just going to magically fall on your lap.
And while you can (and probably should) use paid ads to drive traffic to your site, good old fashioned SEO is a huge source of 100% FREE traffic just waiting for you to scoop it up.
This stuff can be a little intimidating, so we got the one and only Neil Patel to show us how it’s done— he’s considered one of the world’s leading SEO experts, and you’ll see why after watching this class. He breaks it ALL down for you, putting even advanced concepts into a super digestible, step-by-step format.
- How to pick the right SEO keywords (and how you can side-step the competition by focusing on hyper-targeted terms they’re not even aware of)
- Neil’s 9-step process for optimizing your site for search engines (it’s more than just your pages themselves — it’s the entire structure of your site from the ground up)
- Tricks for researching your competitors, including which keywords they’re ranking for and how much those keywords cost
- The blueprint for a content marketing strategy that takes advantage of Google’s heavily content-weighted algorithm
- 10 ways to speed up your site (and why a 1 second delay in your site’s loading speed can cost you millions
- Why nearly HALF of your SEO value comes from backlinks and other off-page sources (and how to use that to your advantage)
The world's best education platform for creatives + entrepreneurs
CreativeLive is the world’s largest and best online creative education platform, with more than 10 million students and 2 billion minutes of video consumed on its platform. Featuring classes in photography, video, design, music, and entrepreneurship - CreativeLive classes are taught by the world’s top experts-- Pulitzer-, Grammy-, Oscar winners, New York Times bestselling authors, thought leaders and legendary entrepreneurs.
Launched in 2010 and now reaching every country on the planet every month - CreativeLive has created more than 1,500 clases, 25,000 lessons, 2,000 articles and over 10,000 hours of highly curated HD video education since its inception. A combination of live and pre-recorded classes allow never-before access to the best teachers and a global community of students. Live classes allow free, real-time interaction with these experts and students AND pre-recorded videos allow students to learn at their own pace.