There are over 200 million blogs on the internet. If you want your voice to be heard — and your handmade business to be seen — you’ve got to cut through the noise and stand out. On May 1, blogger April Bowles Olin will host a course on CreativeLive to help fellow creatives learn how to write engaging headlines, take pretty pictures, develop a solid content strategy, and even monetize their content.
But before the course kicks off, April has enlisted some of her (many) friends to write about why they love blogging, what they’ve learned, and why every individual or small business should be getting in on the game. Want to read along? Here’s the schedule:
- April 23rd: April will be kicking off the blog tour on Blacksburg Belle.
- April 24th: Lisa Lehmann, Sage Grayson, and artist Coral Lee will all be sharing their thoughts on blogging, including “How I Found My Voice and Fell In Love with Blogging,” “How Has Blogging Helped My Business,” and “Why I Blog and What It’s Done For My Business.”
- April 25th: When I Grow Up Coach Michelle Ward will be interviewing April live at 11am EST on Grown Up Gigs. Additionally, Life is a Messy Kitchen author Mayi Carles, The Economy of You author Kimberly Palmer, and entrepreneur Ashlee Thurlow will chime in with tips.
- April 28th: Facebook marketer Laura Clempson will add her unique, lively voice to the conversation.
- April 29th: Multi-talented cocktail creator and web designer Emily Thompson will share some real talk.
- May 1st: Michelle Ward will be posting an interview with April.