Win Your Wishlist From CreativeLive
Have you ever seen a CreativeLive class and thought “I would love to watch that class” and then forgotten to bookmark it? It’s ok, it’s happened to everyone. When was the last time you updated your Wishlist on CreativeLive? Log on and update it now – from November 4th through November 8th, you could win the classes you’ve added to your Wishlist!
You read that right – for the next few days, you could win up to 10 classes from CreativeLive just for updating you Wishlist. Remember that Jasmine Star Bootcamp you were watching last spring? It could be yours! Or the design classes you’ve been eyeing so you can build your own website? Add them now and you’ll be automatically entered to win our Win Your Wishlist contest!
Adding classes is easy, here are step-by-step instructions in case you’ve never added a class before.
From the class page, click ADD TO WISHLIST (remember that Wishlists are for past classes, so if the class hasn’t happened yet or is live now, you’ll see an RSVP button, instead).
From the home, channel, or catalog page, when you hover over the image above the title of a class, a star button will appear. Click the star button to add the class to your Wishlist.
To see what’s on your Wishlist, make sure you’re logged into the site and click the blue account icon in the top right of the screen.
Click the MY COURSES icon to see all your upcoming, purchased, and Wishlist classes.
To remove a class from your Wishlist, hover over the class title, and click the “x” that appears.
With Wishlists, it’s easier than ever to stay informed about what’s going on at CreativeLive, and make sure you never miss a class again. Add classes to your Wishlist from November 4th through November 8th and you could win up to 10 CreativeLive classes!
CreativeLive “Win Your Wishlist” Sweepstakes
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, D.C. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY AND WHO HAVE ADDED AT LEAST ONE (1) CREATIVELIVE COURSE TO THEIR WISHLIST. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Win Your Wishlist Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who as of the date of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides and who have added at least one (1) CreativeLive Course to their Wishlist during the eligible period. Current employees of CreativeLive, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. and Canadian law govern this Sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on November 4, 2015 and ends at 11:59p.m. PT on November 8, 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Each CL user (“Entrant”) that saves one or more CL classes to their Wishlist during the Entry Period will be automatically entered as an eligible Entrant in the Sweepstakes. Entries must be submitted and received by Sponsor prior to the conclusion of the Entry Period. To learn how to save CL courses to your Wishlist and enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit http://creativelive.com/winyourwishlist and follow the on-screen instructions on how to save CL classes to your Wishlist. Each Entrant will be required to sign into their CreativeLive account or create an CreativeLive account in order to access the “Save to Your Wishlist” function on the Website. Entry does not depend on the number of Courses added or deleted, and you may add or delete products at any time from your Wishlist. Limit one (1) Entry, per person, per computer, or per household (regardless of total number of Courses added to your Wishlist). If you have an existing Wishlist or undertake activity in your Wishlist but do not wish to participate in this Promotion, during the Promotion Period please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out. By having an existing Wish List or creating one, you agree to receive future marketing and promotional communications from Sponsor. You may opt out at any time without affect to your Entry. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall Entrant(s) use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder connected with the Wishlist and to whom the accounts e-mail address is assigned. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE: The Winner will receive up to ten (10) CL Courses on their Wishlist, up to a maximum Approximate Retail Value of USD $2,000.00. Prizes and actual value thereof will depend on selection in winners. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) Entrant that wins the Prize (the “Winner”). Following the conclusion of the Entry Period, on November 9, 2015, the Winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by the Sponsor, from among all of the eligible Entrants. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winner will be notified by email on November 10, 2015. The Winner will be required to sign and return a Publicity Release to Sponsor prior to receiving the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner, on November 13, 2015. If the Winner cannot be contacted via email after the first attempt to contact him/her within the required time period set forth in the Winner Notification Email from the Sponsor or in the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate Winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entrants. Only three (3) alternate winners will be chosen, after which any remaining Prize will remain un-awarded.
ALL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY SPONSOR, AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION IS COMPLETE.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Licensees and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes or the provision of the Prize or any component thereof, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any Entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or any component of the prize, (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail or (d) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information and/or any Video, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or any violation of the right of publicity or privacy or infringement of copyright. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than one (1) Grand Prize be awarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of Sponsor, or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, entrant fraud or misconduct, or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation thereof, or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Entry times will be determined using Sponsor’s computer, which will be the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Normal time rates and/or data rates (as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service provider will apply. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and the Judges will select the winner in accordance with Section 4 from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Any legal proceedings arising out of the Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Washington, King County, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
10. WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after November 13, 2015, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Win Your Wishlist Sweepstakes” c/o CreativeLive, Inc., 757 Thomas St. Seattle, Washington 98109. Limit one (1) request per household.
11. SPONSOR: CreativeLive, Inc., Seattle, Washington.
The Top 5 CreativeLive Craft & Maker Classes of 2014
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join millions of dreamers and doers who are upping their game every day. Sign up to access thousands of free lessons taught by industry greats.SIGN UP NOW
Watch Free Classes Now
Start learning for free today with our live and on air classes.