Photoshop Week 2017: The Tools You Actually Need
You’re invited to Photoshop Week 2017!
Are you a professional looking to improve your techniques, a creative looking for inspiration or a beginner hoping to make sense of Adobe’s massive program? Well, then we’ve got the conference for you.
Between May 15 – May 20th, Photoshop Week is your chance to learn all the tools you ACTUALLY NEED and just for you, it’s being taught by the industry’s best and brightest. You can either tune into the free broadcast or purchase the classes for on-demand use for only $299.
With classes covering all the essential tools, you’ll learn:
- How to utilize Smart Objects and smart filters to work more efficiently and have the creative freedom you want
- How to create, edit and use Layer Masks
- Helpful tips and hidden options when using actions in your portrait workflow
- The magic behind the Face Aware Liquify tool and how it can improve your retouching sessions
- The incredible power behind Blend Modes and the control it gives you between pixels and layers
You’ll have access to 42 classes that cover topics such as:
- Transforming standard images into beautiful, powerful photographs using Blend Modes
- Special Effects to take your composites even further by using custom brushes or advanced techniques like 3D
- Creating and blending texture into your images
- Strategies and techniques to help you create a workflow for organization that fits your needs
- Color Management and paper selection and how to utilize both Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC to create digital prints that look amazing
Learn to easily create the images you envision for any project you take on. The faster your workflow, and the more skills you possess, the more you can offer your clients and yourself.
We want you to be there, from anywhere.
Your Favorite Adobe Photoshop Experts Open Photoshop 1.0
How To Use Libraries To Speed Up The Color Toning Process
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join millions of dreamers and doers who are upping their game every day. Sign up to access thousands of free lessons taught by industry greats.SIGN UP NOW
Watch Free Classes Now
Start learning for free today with our live and on air classes.