Win Access to the Entire CreativeLive Catalog: Here’s How
We get it — it’s hard to choose just one class from the plethora in our catalog, but good news — with the event we’re announcing today, you could buy one class and get access to them all.
That’s right — all our classes are up for grabs. With the Win/Win event, we’re offering up the chance to win access to our entire catalog. Here’s the deal: from May 16 – May 22, all of our classes are 30% off. Buy one, and then tell us what creativity means to you on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and you’ll be entered to win access to the entireCreativeLive catalog for a full year. We’re choosing a new winner each day, so if you don’t win today, you’ll have four more chances to win this week.
Here’s how to enter in four simple steps:
1.Buy any class at 30% off. Shop all of our classes here.
2.Fill in the blank on your social channel of choice — Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram: Creativity is: ______. We’re looking for those original and authentic answers that inspire.
3.Hashtag it #CLWinItAll
4.Check our site and social channels each day to see if you’ve won.
In fact, here’s a handy shortcut for you to tweet your answer right now.
That’s it! Pretty simple, right? It’s a win/win, indeed. Check out all the official official rules below.
CreativeLive Win/Win Sale Contest
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING AZ, CO, CT, MD, NE AND ND), D.C. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY AND WHO HAVE PURCHASED ANY CREATIVELIVE ONLINE CLASS WITHING THE ENTRY PERIOD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Win-Win Sale Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who as of the date of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides and who have purchased a CreativeLive online course during the entry period, available at http://www.creativelive.com. Current employees of CreativeLive, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. and Canadian law govern this Contest. Void in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nebraska, North Dakota, Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The entry period for the Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on each day from May 16, 2016 through May 25, 2016 (each day being an “Entry Period”). To enter the Contest, entrants must visit http://blog.creativelive.com/win-access-catalog-for-a-year/ (the “Website”) during each Entry Period and follow the on-screen instructions. After completing your purchase of any CreativeLive online course, each entrant must share a social post via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (a “Post”) with a response to the prompt: “Creativity is_________________,” tagging the post #CLWinItAll within the same Entry Period. Entries, including a purchase and a hash-tagged post, must be submitted and received by Sponsor prior to the conclusion of each Entry Period. The entrant must comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules (including without limitation all guidelines contained in Section 3 below). Eligible entrants who submit an entry into the Contest in accordance with the above terms and conditions prior to the conclusion of each Entry Period will receive one (1) entry into the Contest per day/Entry Period. Entrants can enter one (1) time per Entry Period (i.e., if the Entrant purchases a course and posts each day, they will be entered each day).
- SOCIAL POST GUIDELINES: Posts with answers to the prompt “Creativity is ___________” must be original and have been created solely by the entrant. In addition, each Post must comply with the following guidelines: (a) the Post must not exhibit the entrant engaging in or otherwise promoting any illegal, violent, dangerous or discriminatory behavior or contain any material that is threatening, indecent, violent, obscene or offensive, or that promotes a political agenda; (b) the Post must not include any brand name, trademark or logo of any entity (other than brand names, trademarks or logos associated with CreativeLive, Inc.); (c) the entrant must own the copyright in the Post; (d) the Post must not previously have been previously published or won any award; (e) the Post must not contain any material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark or right of privacy or publicity, or that defames any person, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable law or regulation, or whose use by the Licensees (as defined in Section 6) as permitted pursuant to Section 6 requires a license or permission from or payment to any third party; (f) if the Post identifies, depicts or contains the voice of any person other than the entrant, the entrant must have prior to submission obtained written consent from such person (or his or her parent or legal guardian, if the person identified or depicted or whose voice is included is a minor) to the use by the Licensees of the Post including such person’s name, image, voice and/or other identifying information, as applicable, as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules; and (g) the Post must not contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or display. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Post that Sponsor determines does not comply with these guidelines.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Every day during the Entry Period, one (1) potential winner will be selected by judges designated by Sponsor (the “Judges”) from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, by applying the following criteria to the entrant’s Post, weighted as indicated: (a) Originality (80%) and (b) Illustrates CreativeLive’s Core Values found here: https://www.creativelive.com/about. In the event of a tie between any two Posts, the Post with the highest score in the “Originality” category will be deemed the higher scoring entry. The odds of winning will depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received. The potential winner each day will be notified the following day by e-mail, at Sponsor’s discretion. If the potential winner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner selected. The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion to require that the entrant (i) submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) and/or (ii) complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (collectively, a “Declaration and Release” for residents of Canada), within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted delivery of same. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt and/or fails to complete, sign, and return any documentation required by Sponsor within the time period specified above, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1, or is not compliant with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZE: The Daily Prize consists of the following:
Restrictions may apply. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. The aggregate ARV of the prize is $300.00. The exact value will depend on market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellation or postponement of any of the activities that are expected to comprise part of the prize. In the event of cancellation or postponement of any prize-related activity, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide a substitute prize or prizes of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. In the event the winner engages in behavior during any prize-related activity (including without limitation travel to such prize activity) that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, illegal, or tortious, or that subjects the winner to arrest or detention, or that is intended to or does threaten or harass any other person, or that violates any applicable rules and regulations, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to remove the winner from the applicable prize-related activity, deny the winner from participating in any other prize-related activities and/or disqualify the winner from the Contest and require the winner to forfeit any and/or all prize components, with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to the winner and no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner as a result of such conduct. Use of gift cards is subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Each component of the prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other than as required by law. FOR U.S. RESIDENTS: All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. In addition, by entering the Contest and submitting Post, each entrant irrevocably grants the Licensees a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the entrant’s Post, in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation on Sponsor’s websites and social media channels), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Licensees and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Contest or the provision of the prize or any component thereof, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted, postage-due or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Contest, (b) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or any component of the prize, (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail or (d) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Contest, participation in the Contest, the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information and/or any Post, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or any violation of the right of publicity or privacy or infringement of copyright. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Contest or the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof (including without limitation any participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than nine (9) Daily Prizes be awarded.
- GENERAL RULES: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Contest any individual who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of Sponsor, or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bugs, entrant fraud or misconduct, or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation thereof, or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Entry times will be determined using Sponsor’s computer, which will be the official clock for the Contest. Normal time rates and/or data rates (as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service provider will apply. In the event of termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and the Judges will select the winner in accordance with Section 4 from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Any legal proceedings arising out of the Contest or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Washington, King County, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
- WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after May 26, 2016, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Win/Win Sale Contest, c/o CreativeLive, Inc. Legal, 757 Thomas St. Seattle, Washington 98109.
- Sponsor: CreativeLive, Inc., Seattle, Washington.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join millions of dreamers and doers who are upping their game every day. Sign up to access thousands of free lessons taught by industry greats.SIGN UP NOW
Watch Free Classes Now
Start learning for free today with our live and on air classes.