Foundations of Great Management
$156 if purchased separately
WHAT YOU GET
4 complete classes
exclusive bonus materials
CreativeLive makes inspiring creative classes accessible to everyone.
Think about the best managers you’ve ever had. What was it about them that made them so effective? What did they do or say to make you feel valued, motivated and eager to do the best job you could do?
The secret to being a great manager can seem elusive. Is it just about personality, character or style? That’s certainly part of it. But there’s also a proven set of skills and practices that successful managers use, and they can be learned and adopted to achieve results.
This course is designed to give new, veteran and aspiring managers an overview of management best practices, including mindsets, habits and strategies. Experienced consultant and coach Cory Caprista will illustrate the skills that make a manager great and help you figure out what areas to focus on to become the best manager you can be.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Employ the elements of excellent management.
- Invest the right amount of time and energy in each area of management.
- Understand what high-quality management looks like.
- Surmount a lack of formal training.
- Overcome your own negative or limiting patterns that create resistance to success.
- Deal with low team engagement, negative team culture and high employee turnover.