WHAT YOU GET
29 complete classes
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming and downloadable files
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Watch offline with iPhone & iPad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
CreativeLive makes inspiring creative classes accessible to everyone.
GET SCHOOLED BY THE INDUSTRY’S BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS AT HOME.
LIVE FROM NYC, SF, VIEWED FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Committing to a full-fledged photography school education is time-consuming. Expensive. Risky.
Fitting in classes between your full-time job can be a pain, and with no-name “experts” teaching online courses, it’s hard to tell whether or not you’ll get a quality experience before you hand over your hard-earned dollars.
And the truth is? There’s so much to learn. You:
If any (or all) of these sound like you, then CreativeLive’s Photo Week 2016 is for you. From September 26 - 29, we’re bringing you live classes with the world’s top photographers, and daily speaker sessions with photography luminaries to inspire you to keep growing as a photographer. So what is Photo Week? It’s:
- Know the basics of photography, but long to create and capture the images you see from your idols on Instagram and in magazines.
- Don’t know how to take your budding photography obsession to the next level.
- Don’t have a ton of money (or time) to spend on a formal education and aren’t really sure if that’s the kind of investment you want to make, anyway. It’s a legit fear: you love taking photos but don’t know if you’re ready to commit to a career.
- Aren’t exactly killing it on the post processing side of things, and you know your images are suffering because of it.
- Are lacking inspiration: from knowing what to take photos of to how to stay outside of your own comfort zone.
- Want to spend less time learning, and more time actually taking photos.
Here’s just some of the topics being covered during Photo Week 2016:
- 24 live classes taught by top-tier, expert photography instructors that you can watch at home, live, and for free.
- A photo school-style education in 4 days — learn the techniques, tools, and gain insights in a fraction of the time, for less, and with the best instructors.
- A full post processing track that will take your images from bland to show-worthy.
- How to pose your subjects, using the most flattering techniques.
- How to work with models and get the best out of them, every time.
- Find and work with clients, streamline your process, and get repeat business.
- Master post processing to take your images to the next level.
- Techniques, secrets, and tools of the trade from the very best in the industry.
Who will be there? Industry experts and luminaries, including:
- Emily Soto
- Lindsay Adler
- Ryan Brenizer
- Victoria Will
- Al Bello
- Erik Almas
- Jesús Ramirez
- Jared Platt
- Viktor Fejes
- And more!