13 cutting-edge classes
9 social media gurus
5 days to nail your social strategy
Just when you think you got this whole social media thing down, something happens to shake things up. You know, Facebook decides to change its algorithm for the gazillionth time. Instagram Stories ignites while Snapchat struggles to keep up. And YouTube? Well, now it’s pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread.
When it comes to ever-evolving, quickly changing mediums, nothing compares to social. But that doesn’t mean we can’t tame the beast by developing tactics and strategies that are nimble enough to go with the flow and powerful enough to knock people’s virtual socks off.
CreativeLive’s Social Media Event 2018 is here to give you the tools you need to create a strategy that works in today’s dynamic social landscape, but can be refined to fit whatever’s next on the horizon.
Our instructors work at the leading edge of the social space, helping define the terms and train the biggest players. They include:
- Ryan Deiss, cofounder and CEO of DigitalMarketer.com, the leading provider of digital marketing training and certifications to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Sue Zimmerman, master of Instagram for business, teaching entrepreneurs, business execs and marketing professionals the power of Instagram.
- Sunny Lenarduzzi, works with entrepreneurs, personal brands and corporations to bring their businesses online through social media and video marketing.
- Billy Gene, CEO of Billy Gene is Marketing, instructor of Clicks Into Customers and a master of Facebook strategy.
- Morgan Sutton, director of operations at Sue B Zimmerman Enterprise, responsible for back-end operations and systems.
- Inna Semenyuk, founder of InnavationLabs, editor of Snapchat Daily, and a seasoned marketer who’s worked with Facebook, Skype, eBay, Starbucks and more.
- Marcus Murphy, DigitalMarketer.com’s director of sales and monetization, responsible for accelerating revenue growth and sales productivity
- Alexandra Evjen, the "Pinterest queen," has helped countless brands such as Target, Home Depot and Anthropologie create digital content.
- Tom Breeze, founder of Viewability, has built thousands of successful advertising campaigns on YouTube and helped clients such as Neil Patel, Brendon Burchard and Amy Porterfield.