Build a Customer Journey Map that Drives Engagement
with Tara-Nicholle Nelson
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 2 Lessons For Free
01 Class Introduction09:32
04 Build Your Customer Journey Map36:42
Class duration: 1h 23mSee all 4 lessons
About The Class
How to Inspire That “Aha Moment” in Your Customers
Most of the time, marketing campaigns leave us feeling empty. But every now and then, along comes a business that makes us think: “Wow! They totally get me!” Their messaging makes us feel inspired, understood and looking forward to more interactions with that brand.
But how can we, as marketers, create our own “they really get me” moments that engage and inspire our customers? Step one is clear: First we have to really get our customers.
This course focuses on the tools and frameworks that will help you map your customers’ real-life experience of trying to be healthier, wealthier and wiser to your product or service. You’ll use methods that offer clear directions on how to develop your product, digital, content and marketing programs.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out who your customer is, looking both at your existing customer base and target buyers of your product, as well as anyone dealing with the problem you exist to solve.
- Develop customer journeys and personas that allow you to zero in on your customers’ goals.
- Translate those frameworks into actionable brand, engagement and content marketing strategies.
- Become a respected advocate for your users and create a user-centered company culture.
- Align your teams, products and initiatives to the same customer journey.
Who Is Your Customer?05:28
Become and Expert on Your Customer31:20
Build Your Customer Journey Map36:42
Tara-Nicholle Nelson is the author of The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair With Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser. ... read moreSee instructor's Classes
100% of students recommend this class.
See what some of them have to say.
Excellent, excellent course. Appreciated how the lessons taught are not dry and theortetical, but actual experiences and methods used in her company. High-level techniques told in a very easy manner. Very natural presentation style too. 10/10 rating.
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)