Design a Great Customer Experience
with Kate Edwards
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 2 Lessons For Free
01 Class Introduction01:43
05 Proper Customer Language11:21
Class duration: 1h 12mSee all 6 lessons
About The Class
Put Your Commitment to Customer Service Into Action
You are officially on the customer service bandwagon. You talk about it at company meetings. You’ve integrated it into your mission statement. You have a framed needlepoint with the phrase “The Customer Is Always Right” hanging on your wall! But now it’s time to put your money where your mouth is.
This course will help you build a superior customer service experience from the ground up so you can make your business stand out from the pack. Developing an optimal customer service program requires rigorous attention to detail, laser focus on your customers’ needs, and an unwavering commitment to consistency.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the key actions that contribute to great customer service as well as the elements that detract from it.
- Plan out every step of your customer service interactions to ensure a positive, memorable experience at all times for all customers.
- Make strategic and smart choices regarding the language your team members use with customers.
- Ensure consistency with every customer interaction.
- Build your confidence and overcome your fear when it comes to customer service.
The Blueprint of Service16:52
Making People Wait16:48
Proper Customer Language11:21
Selling your Product13:19
Kate Edwards is a hospitality consultant, service expert, executive coach and author based in NYC. She is devoted to helping entrepreneurs and established companies develop their ideas, accomplish their goals and realize their potential by utilizing her unique consulting and coaching methods developed throughout her 30-year career.... read more See instructor's Classes
CreativeLive - Design a Great Customer Experience - Kate Edwards
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)