How to Build and Market Products That Change People’s Lives
with Tara-Nicholle Nelson
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 2 Lessons For Free
01 Class Introduction11:17
04 Meet the Transformational Consumer24:21
Class duration: 1h 20mSee all 6 lessons
About The Class
Grow Your Business by Engaging the Transformational Consumer
Who are transformational consumers? They are the 50 percent of customers who view life as a never-ending series of behavior change projects. They’re constantly looking for products and services to help them get healthier, wealthier and wiser.
Why should you care about transformational consumers? Because these people spend more than $4 trillion a year in their quest for betterment. Not only that, they’re ready and willing to embark on a wild love affair with your brand.
Tara-Nicholle Nelson, author of “The Transformational Consumer,” will share actionable strategies, marketing insights and product advice to help you better understand the human journey of the most valuable, least understood customers of our time.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify who transformational consumers are, including their defining characteristics, how they feel and what motivates their actions.
- Make a business case for serving transformational consumers.
- View customers through the lens of transformation rather than demographics, big data and product feedback.
- Figure out which digital features, products and content will reach and engage these consumers.
- Overcome challenges such as poor revenue growth, marketplace threats, underperforming content and customer disengagement by focusing more on transformational consumers.
The Disengagement Dilemma09:25
What Engagement Does IRL11:29
Meet the Transformational Consumer24:21
Your Customer's Transformational Journey06:38
The Transformational Consumer's IRL17:42
Tara-Nicholle Nelson is the author of The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair With Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser. ... read moreSee instructor's Classes
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)