Managing the Customer Service Experience
with Kate Edwards
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 2 Lessons For Free
01 Class Introduction01:07
04 Handling Difficult Customers11:51
Class duration: 1h 14mSee all 7 lessons
About The Class
How to Handle Your Most Difficult Customers With Grace and Aplomb
Why is good customer service such a challenge for so many businesses? Because customers (i.e., humans) can be unpredictable, demanding and sometimes argumentative. Even if you have an exhaustive plan in place, your customers are guaranteed to throw you a curve ball. That means you’ll have to be ready to hit it out of the park.
When faced with an unhappy—even angry—customer, business people can get flustered. Even the best of us sometimes lose our cool and respond with frustration or rudeness. This course aims to prepare you for the most difficult situations, so you can uphold your commitment to customer satisfaction and turn even the most troublesome customer into a fan.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of customer service.
- Address the most common situations you’re likely to confront.
- Present your brand and your business as courteous, classy and caring at all times.
- Turn an unhappy customer into a happy camper.
- Find solutions to problems that work for your customers and your business.
- Keep your calm even in the most heated circumstances.
- Know the difference between satisfaction and perfection.
- Come up with thoughtful language to use for different types of customers and circumstances.
- Gain confidence in addressing uncomfortable situations.
Satisfaction vs. Perfection09:03
Handling Difficult Situations12:50
Handling Difficult Customers11:51
The Importance of Cleanliness12:52
Attention To Detail07:40
Upholding the Standards of Service19:07
Kate Edwards is a hospitality consultant, service expert, executive coach and author based in NYC. She is devoted to helping entrepreneurs and established companies develop their ideas, accomplish their goals and realize their potential by utilizing her unique consulting and coaching methods developed throughout her 30-year career.... read more See instructor's Classes
CreativeLive - Manage The Customer Service Experience - Kate Edwards
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)