Rethink Your Content Marketing Strategy
with Tara-Nicholle Nelson
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 2 Lessons For Free
01 Class Introduction06:31
02 The 5 Facets to Rethink Your Business10:32
Class duration: 1h 13mSee all 5 lessons
About The Class
Creating Content That Your Customers Find Inspiring and Essential
Branded content is everywhere, with more companies than ever trying to promote themselves with useful content that their customers want and need. Unfortunately, consumer engagement with that content is plummeting. It’s enough to make it hard for a marketer to get up in the morning.
But don’t despair! There are ways to fight this epidemic of disengagement and ensure your branded content becomes a regular stop along your customers’ daily journey.
This course will help you master your customers’ real-world aspirations by using marketing levers to trigger their progress and delivering content that can change their lives. Not only will you succeed in engaging your customers, you’ll rediscover your energy and joy for your work again.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create and deliver content and media that triggers people’s dreams and aspirations and reaches them at critical moments along their journey.
- Develop a clear roadmap for engagement marketing that will spark a two-way love affair between your company and your customers.
- Shift your marketing priorities from growth to engagement.
- Position your brand and product as an aide, guide, mentor and tool.
- Discover your message pillars and content strategy basics.
- Figure out which content channels you should be meeting your customers on.
The 5 Facets to Rethink Your Business10:32
Rethink Your Marketing23:45
Content Rules of Engagement11:02
Message Pillars, Content Strategy and Distribution22:04
Tara-Nicholle Nelson is the author of The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair With Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser. ... read moreSee instructor's Classes
0% of students recommend this class.
See what some of them have to say.
As good as a business case, not much more...
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)