Show Up Like a Boss: 10 Days To Big Confidence
with Beate Chelette
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 1 Lesson For Free
01 Class Introduction03:39
Class duration: 0h 54mSee all 12 lessons
About The Class
Build Your Confidence with This Logical, Methodical Approach
It's common for people, particularly introverts, to feel like they aren't being fully seen or heard at work. They might even experience being bullied, made fun of or singled out to do the most demeaning office chores.
If you want to be taken more seriously at work, increase your confidence and feel better about yourself, this course is for you. We'll take a methodical, business approach to confidence building, helping you develop that skillset in a simple, straightforward, implementable way.
This 10-day boot camp is led by Beate Chelette, a respected entrepreneur, consultant, author and teacher. It will provide you with a concrete, confidence-building exercise each day so that by the end, you'll feel more empowered and able to take charge of your destiny at work.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Build strategic relationships with those who can help advance your career.
- Improve your visibility throughout your organization by connecting with people outside your department.
- Showcase your natural superskills.
- Collaborate and support your team members.
- Listen to others to gain deeper insights into their needs.
- Be diplomatic through your communications.
- Get involved in socially responsible volunteer projects to build connections with likeminded people.
Strategic Relationship Day05:00
Career Opportunity Day04:33
Man Versus Woman Day05:19
Strut Your Stuff Day04:28
Balanced Leadership Day05:57
Get Involved Day04:31
Take Responsibility Day05:13
Show Up Like a Boss Workbook
Adobe Stock - Get Started
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)