Writing Emotionally Engaging Emails
with Melissa Cassera
Log in or Sign up for FREE and get full access to these and thousands of other Open Lessons in our catalog! Watch 1 Lesson For Free
01 Class Introduction07:06
Class duration: 1h 28mSee all 12 lessons
About The Class
Take Advantage of the Power of Email Marketing to Propel Your Business Forward
When it comes to reaching people and converting them to clients and customers, nothing is more effective than email. And yet, many of the messages that businesses send out miss the mark—remaining unopened, unread or deleted from recipients’ inboxes.
This class will arm you with powerful email writing techniques that will take your email marketing campaigns to ever-greater heights. Business consultant and screenwriter Melissa Cassera will teach you the secrets to getting people to not only pay attention to your emails, but to respond to your calls to action.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Infuse personality and emotion into your emails.
- Re-engage a list you haven’t reached out to in months.
- Put readers at ease by sharing personal stories and life experiences.
- Write captivating subject lines.
- Master “movie trailer moments” in your opening line.
- Edit your emails to make them more digestible, quotable and shareable.
- Motivate people to take action without being pushy or sleazy.
- Create a sense of urgency through “ticking clocks.”
- Use email signatures to clinch the deal.
Importance of Email Marketing06:54
Put Readers at Ease22:14
5 Ways to Nail Your Personal Tone04:55
Emotional Theme Ideas for Email08:10
How to Write Captivating Subject Lines09:08
How to Master “Movie Trailer Moments” in Your Opening Line03:50
How to Make the Content of Your Email Riveting02:42
How to Make Your emails More Digestible02:47
How to Motivate People to Take Action in Your Emails04:34
Create Urgency in Your emails03:50
Strong & Engaging Email Signature Tips12:25
Melissa Cassera - Writing Prompts
100% of students recommend this class.
See what some of them have to say.
Similar classes you might like
You know who’d love this class...?
When gift-spiration strikes, grab it. Give this class to a friend who’d love it. For their birthday or just because. (Or just because you missed their birthday.)