A strong network is one of our most important career and business assets. And yet, most of us relegate networking to the bottom of our to-do list. Even worse, we wait until a career emergency to hastily slap together a viable network to help us in our hour of greatest need.
If you want to pursue your dream career, networking must become a priority. But how do you know where to begin? How do you build strong relationships in an authentic way? And how do you get over your deep-seated fear of putting yourself out there?
J. Kelly Hoey, author of “Build Your Dream Network: Forging Powerful Relationships in a Hyper-Connected World,” offers a comprehensive roadmap for building a powerful network that yields real results. She’ll give you practical, actionable insights and tips that you can use right now to create a network that provides opportunities and accelerates your career.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Reach out to people with confidence.
- Know what you want and where you’re going.
- Map out your linear or nonlinear journey.
- Navigate career crossroads and passionately pursue uncharted paths.
- Find high-quality connections in every aspect of your life.
- Act with generosity in your business relationships.
- Be intentional about your networking—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.