Black and White portraits are not simply photographs without color. Making a great black and white portrait requires a completely different mindset and a different set of techniques. Jared Platt will walk you through the process of creating beautiful, classic black and white portraits. From shoot through post-processing, you will learn every step of the process: lighting, camera settings, exposure, editing, retouching, and printing.
- How to see in Black & White for a portrait shoot
- Reading exposures -Lighting for Contrast
- Classic Black and White Style
- Basic Black and White Adjustments in Post
- Getting More Out of Your Black and White Image
- Going Dark Room Crazy in a Lightroom World
- Printing in Black and White
Don't have Photoshop yet? Get it now so you can follow along with the course!
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Lightroom CC 2015