Adding a cinematic color effect creates a whole new look to any image. Join Jesus Ramirez as he explains the color theory of the cinematic look, and talks about the different tools that Photoshop® CC has available to replicate this effect. You’ll learn:
- The color theory behind the movie color effect
- The difference between color correction and color grading
- Using the Curves Adjustment Layers to create the cinematic color effect
- Using the Color Match adjustment to apply a cinematic color effect
- Using the Color Lookup Adjustment Layer to apply cinematic color effects built into Photoshop®
Don't have Photoshop® or Lightroom® yet? CreativeLive and Adobe® invite you to become a Creative Cloud Photography plan member today and save up to 20% on your first year! Click here for details!
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5.1