Create data-driven infographics with Illustrator’s easy to use built-in tools. In this beginner-friendly class Adobe certified instructor Jason Hoppe will show you how to use Illustrator’s chart features to create compelling visuals faster and more effectively than you ever thought possible.
- Starting with existing data entered manually or imported from a spreadsheet
- Radial, pie, line charts and graphs
- Simple and easy-to-apply tips for fonts, colors and graphics
- Dos and don’ts of data visualization
- Breaking apart chart data and format content into cutting-edge graphics
- Formatting infographics for print and web
Software Used: Adobe Illustrator CC 2017.1