Do you feel stuck and anxious about the future? Do you feel like you should know what you want to do with your life but you aren’t sure which direction to head?
Stanford professors Bill Burnett and Dave Evans are joining us at CreativeLive to teach a class based on their #1 New York Times bestseller, Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life.
By leveraging proven design thinking principles used by leading companies such as IDEO, IBM, and Apple, they will teach you how to apply that same methodology to making your biggest life decisions. Regardless of age, income, or stage in life, their unique approach to designing your life will give you the actionable tools necessary for becoming unstuck and creating a more meaningful life. You will learn how to ask the right questions, eliminate old ideas that are not working and test new approaches to your life.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Closely examine the “life story” that has brought you to where you are today.
- Shift your thinking and instead of being part of the society factory, learn how to focus on life as a journey to be experienced fully, rather than a means to an end.
- Align your ‘life’ views and ‘work’ view, because more often than not making money and having meaning in your life are not always perfectly aligned.
- Fixing dysfunctional attitudes by understanding the root of things that might be blocking you.
- Understand what gives you energy and what sucks you dry, so you can design a life that fills you up.
Join the FaceBook group - Designing Your Life - CreativeLive