A good email feels personal and creates a strong connection between you and your readers. Learn how to develop a compelling, personal, and effective email strategy in Email Marketing for Crafters with Abby Glassenberg.
Abby is a sewing pattern designer, craft book author, teacher, and writer. In this class, she’ll share what she has learned about creating emails that facilitate genuine connection between you and your readers. You will:
- Explore the best email software options
- Identify content that engages your subscribers
- Decide how often to send your newsletter and how long it should be
- Learn the “give, give, take” approach and how it can work for you
- Develop tactics to get people to open your email and act on it
- Find out how to grow your list and keep it healthy
Abby will also guide you through the nuts and bolts of setting up a branded email by teaching you how to customize a template with photos, banners, and graphics.
Email Marketing for Crafters with Abby Glassenberg will teach you how to use this powerful medium to build relationships, drive sales, and grow your business in a sustainable and authentic way.