AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Easily color match images.
- Use perspective to make images fit their background.
- Use familiar tools in unconventional ways to help you create better composites.
- Realistically combine images from multiple sources into one single image.
ABOUT JESUS'S CLASS:
Join Jesús Ramirez, the expert instructor from the very popular Photoshop Training Channel (PTC) on YouTube, as he teaches you the concepts for creating realistic composites in Adobe Photoshop 2021.
Composites are more than just merging images together. To make a realistic composite, one needs to consider light sources and perspective. By using Photoshop 2021 you can create worlds and scenes with your photography that would take extreme budgets to capture in camera.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner photographers who want to learn how to combine two or more images together.
- Beginner designers who are replacing backgrounds from photos to fit their designs.
Adobe Photoshop 2021 (ver 22.0)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Jesús Ramirez is a digital graphics expert, speaker, and educator specializing in Adobe Photoshop. With over 15 years of professional design experience, he has worked with clients such as Adobe, Microsoft, Motorola, and Conde Nast. Jesús is best known as the founder of the Photoshop Training Channel (PTC), one of the most popular Photoshop YouTube channels in the world with over one million subscribers.