We hear it all the time: In order to take charge of our lives and succeed, we’ve got to be bold, honest and authentic. We have to be our best self. But how do we do that? What’s the secret formula for getting in touch with our true selves, understanding what we want out of life and ultimately making it happen?
Tabatha Coffey has the answers and wants to share them with the world. She’s made a name for herself as a smart, savvy, straight shooter who isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers in order to speak the truth. Not only has she built her own business empire of hair salons, popular television shows and best-selling books, but she’s got the unique ability to help others in their quest for success.
Coffey will explore what it means to be honest with yourself and others, and the importance of understanding how we perceive ourselves as well as how everyone else sees us. She’ll then help participants identify their goals, face their fears and build the resiliency needed to overcome adversity in our lives.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out who you really are and how you present yourself to the world.
- Own your attitude and live it.
- Identify your fears and what’s holding you back.
- Learn from your failures and mistakes.
- Deal with adversity and unwanted change.
- Build resilience so you’re ready for life’s unexpected challenges.
- Avoid settling and always push forward.