A proven, insanely simple plan to lock down your digital life, defend yourself against hackers and reduce your cyber risk by up to 85%. How to Secure Your Digital Life is a one-day program that has helped tens of thousands of people and can help you finally achieve peace of mind for all your online activities and digital life. With cyber attacks at an all-time high—and rising every day—you owe it to yourself and your family to learn the critical art of cyber self-defense. If you don’t protect yourself, who will?
Did you know...
• Nearly 1 million new malware threats released every day by malicious hackers around the world.
• Antivirus software only catches 5% of new threats targeting your computer.
• Identity theft strikes a new victim every two seconds in the United States, and children are more than 50 times more likely to suffer identity theft than adults.
• The average American has over 130 online accounts today; a number predicted to rise to over 200 by 2020. What’s your strategy to cope with this information overload and protect your most vital personal information?
• Ransomware attacks were up 250% in 2017 and are expected to cause nearly 12 billion dollars in damage by 2019.
• Nearly 600,000 Facebook accounts are hacked on a daily basis.
• According to IBM Security, 95% of data breaches can be traced back to human error. Are you the weak leak in your personal and family’s security?
Technology companies, app makers, and social media firms are vacuuming up every scrap of private data they can, including your location, personal photos, dating habits and entire browsing history. They can even remotely activate your phone’s camera or microphone—all without your knowledge. All of this personal data can and is all be used against you, to determine whether you are offered that next job, promotion, car loan, or mortgage.
Worse, today hackers, organized criminals, fraudsters, online predators and cyber bullies are threatening you, your family and your money on a daily basis. Don’t be an easy target, learn how to fight back. You may have heard privacy is dead and there is nothing you can do to protect yourself. This is not true. Companies and criminals alike want you to think that—don’t fall for it.
Small steps can make a huge difference in your personal and professional cybersecurity, and we’ll show you all the insider tips and secrets you need to reduce your cyber risk by up to 85%. There’s no such thing as perfect security, but after this class, you can be vastly more protect and secure than you are today and Marc Goodman is the guy to teach it to you.
Marc is the author of Future Crimes: Everything is Connected, Everyone is Vulnerable and What We Can Do About It. Future Crimes is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller and was Amazon’s Best Business Book of the Year. Marc has an extensive background in global security and law enforcement, including work as a street police officer, undercover investigator and senior advisor to INTERPOL and the US Government. His pioneering work on cybercrime investigation has been featured on CNN, NPR, Larry King, PBS, the Tim Ferriss Podcast, and TED.
In this pioneering course on How to Secure Your Digital Life, Marc will share with you the secrets to protecting yourself online and enjoying the very best of the technological tools we depend on for our modern lives. You’ll learn the basics of cyber self-defense and quick, specific actionable steps to help you improve your privacy, security, and safety in the online world. In this class you will learn:
• How to reduce your cyber risk by up to 85% or more.
• The #1 online security habit that changes everything
• Why experts who tell you privacy is dead are dead-wrong
• How to finally master and organize all your passwords in a simple easy to manage system
• Why you need to avoid using dangerous “administrator accounts” and how you are using them without even knowing about it
• How to use a Virtual Private Network to secure your connections when traveling, at the local coffee shop or home
• How to protect yourself and your children from identity thieves and scammers eager to take your hard-earned money
• About the rarely used, totally free tool that can make it nearly impossible to hack your online accounts
• How to protect yourself from the exponentially growing ransomware threat and how to prevent hackers from destroying all of your emails, photos, videos, and sensitive documents
• How to lock down your mobile phones against hackers, theft, and spyware
Whether you are a complete cybersecurity beginner or an experienced user, Marc Goodman has helped tens of thousands protect themselves and take charge of their digital lives, and he can help you too. This class is made for anybody who uses the Internet, a computer or mobile phone and will cover Windows, Mac, iPhones, and Android devices. What you don’t know about Internet safety and security can harm you, your family and cost you your life savings. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a global expert on cybercrime how to protect yourself and your digital future. This comprehensive, easy to understand, fun and the engaging course will help you crush your cybersecurity doubts and defend yourself once and for all. It’s never too late to start the journey to a safer more secure digital future and the time to start is now.