Hey, welcome to Creative Live. I was able to get the Iphone 10 a couple weeks ago, right before it came out, and put the camera to the test, and we at Creative Live were so impressed that we decided to make the best, most valuable Iphone 10 photo class out there. In this class you'll see, we're gonna take indoor portraits, outdoor portraits, action shots, landscape shots, macro shots. We're gonna do post-processing in the native IOS app, and we even put this device to the test on a helicopter flight over Seattle. Apple has made so many improvements with both the hardware and the software here in the IPhone 10, that whether you're a pro or a hobbyist, we're gonna teach you all of the ins and the outs, and you're gonna see how valuable this little device is. Now we don't think it's gonna replace the highest-end pro DSLR camera, but we think that it can replace almost everything else. Now given that the best camera's the one that's with you, I've got this thing right here, let's get to wo...
News flash! What once required a $10,000 pro camera can now be achieved with the camera in your phone...and the best thing about that camera is that it’s always with you! BUT...the reality for most people is that they’re not getting the best results with their phone, primarily because they’re missing just a handful of key tips & tricks. That’s the purpose of this short, but fun and impactful class.
So - you want to take better photos with your phone? This class is for you. Whether you’ve got the new iPhone X or some other camera phone, this class will unlock your potential to create great looking photos and videos with the touch of a button. In particular this class covers:
- Using natural light to capture indoor and outdoor portraits
- Simple posing and light considerations for kids, adults, families or group photos
- Techniques for capturing those fleeting, candid moments
- Simple tricks for capturing great action photos of fast-moving subjects
- Tips for capturing gorgeous landscape and cityscape photos in different lighting conditions
- Utilizing the newest features to capture gorgeous 4k video and Slo-Mo
- How and when to use different lenses built into your iPhone, optical and digital zoom
- Making your photos look great with simple post processing tips, filters and tools native to iOS / iPhone
- A tour of key iPhone X features that will help you make the most of the new technology
- ...and bonus materials
And who better to teach this class than Chase Jarvis. Chase is widely recognized as one of the most influential photographers of the past decade and has long been a pioneer in mobile photography where he created the world’s first book of mobile photos and popularized the saying “the best camera is the one that’s with you". In his down-to-earth style Chase gives you just the right amount of instruction to help you capture amazing portraits, action photos, landscapes and videos. This class goes through various real-life scenarios that ultimately will get anyone with a mobile phone shooting pictures they are excited to share.