AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Shape light using specific light fixtures and modifiers
- Understand the different types of LED lights and the benefits of each
- Freeze motion to create stunning action photos
- Mix RGB light to create interesting color effects
- Work with different light modifiers to get the exact look you want
- Create lighting setups that fit your style
ABOUT MARK’S CLASS:
For years constant lights have been reserved for video and film production only. But things have changed dramatically in a short amount of time. Using state-of-the-art LED lights, you can create stunning portraits, freeze motion, and create video content. You no longer need two lighting systems.
In this class, Mark Wallace explains the different types of constant light, uses hands-on demonstrations to show you how to control light, and creates many of his favorite lighting styles.
Mark explains the different types of light fixtures and light modifiers to help you make an informed decision when purchasing your lights. This class is perfect for anyone who wants to create interesting portraits and videos using LED lights.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner to Intermediate portrait photographers
- Anyone looking to use constant light for still photography as well as video
- Photographers looking to expand their creative horizons by using new tools
Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
Adobe Lightroom Classic 2021
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Mark Wallace is a photographer based in the United States. Best known for his web-based video series Digital Photography One on One and Exploring Photography sponsored by Adorama.
Millions of people have watched Mark’s videos on YouTube, and the numbers continue to grow. Mark has a solid social media following on Facebook and Twitter, where he spends time with viewers and workshop attendees.
In 2014, Mark left the United States to embark on a 2-year worldwide adventure. He visited 28 countries and captured thousands of unique photographs across the globe.
In 2016 Mark decided to give up planes, trains, and automobiles and is now exploring the world on his motorcycle.