Doing Your Best Work
there's some really truly good intentioned, well meaning people who ask me a really similar question after they hear a lot of my productivity advice, how do you have any fun or create spontaneity in your life? If every little thing needs to be planned, it seems too restrictive to be something that I would want in my life. Now, I can totally understand how this is coming off like a completely overly structured life is the way to success, but that is actually not what I'm saying at all, I can't define success for you. Success is what you make of it, balance is what you make of it. What I am saying in all of these lessons is that you have options, you have the power and you have the freedom of your own choices. I hope that this class is challenging you in the next moment that you catch yourself saying, I wish I wish I had more time, I wish I could do that. I wish for more. Every time you say, I wish you're asking for it to be served up. Warm on a silver platter with no work and that ain't...
happening. You do not have to have a lot of structure and perfectly planned days in order to find any balance or success in your life. You just need to stop wishing for what will happen, the things out of your control and start discovering the little ways you can make moves in your life to make it much more likely that you see the success that you yearn for when you do that and you stick with the habits that level you up. You will be doing your best work and that is all that anyone can ask of you, including yourself, is to just be doing your best work balance is one of those unicorn things we are constantly working towards but always struggling to grasp. I'm confident that you will find it in a place where you may have forgotten to check your own mindset. No one is going to be able to tell you that you have found the balance until you are satisfied and at peace with the choices you make, even when those choices are to say no to something that's actually kind of cool because it's taking away from what you've already decided is truly important to you. You'll never find that balance until you know more about who you are and what you really want out of life. So now, you know, you can stop looking for that on your instagram and facebook feeds in the book. The one thing by Gary Keller and J papa john, they say extraordinary results require focused attention and time. Time on one thing means time away from another. This makes balance impossible. If balance is impossible, then the only solution to this is to make the most of the time you have and to find out what it truly means to you to go after the life you want and enjoy the happiness when you find it, chances are instead of striking a balance, you will have accomplished something extraordinary. Thanks to creative live for having me to present this class on work from home life balance. It is very close to my heart and it is so fun for me to be back for a second opportunity. I love love, love these people on this team and I'm just so excited to be able to collaborate with them. But also thank you for being here. I acknowledge you for your time that you spent here and the attention that precious attention that you gave while we were here together. It means so much to me. I would love to hear what you thought of the class. Please feel free to connect with me after I'm on all of the social media's all the time, except for you know, only during those certain hours of the day when I'm like doing the Socialist girl, you know what I mean? That's all for today. Thank you so much for tuning in. I appreciate it. As always, my name is Amy Landino. Go after the life you want.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply Amy Landino’s Good Morning, Good Life method to start each day on your terms and set the tone for a productive lifestyle.
- Set up effective working environments in your home that help you stay focused on your work.
- Increase and control your output of tasks with the time blocking method.
- Overcome mental blocks and distractions that stem from working in your home.
- Get back the time you want for life’s moments that bring you joy and balance your livelihood.
ABOUT AMY'S CLASS:
Have your work conditions changed? Do they look similar to your home conditions? The modern-day workplace is changing and although the advantages of reducing your commute time are many, the new struggles are still very real. How can you draw the line between work and home when it’s just too easy for them to blend together? It’s challenging, but it’s absolutely possible.
If you want to stop feeling like you’re aimlessly navigating each day in a reactive state, struggling to see the line between your personal and professional worlds, this course can help you find your way. As the World’s #1 Productive Lifestyle Coach, Amy Landino helps high performing individuals with the daily challenges of balancing workloads with life goals.
This class will help you:
- Rethink morning routines and how powerful they can be for your daily mindset and design the perfect one for your lifestyle.
- Discover practical tips for turning a to-do list into an actual plan of action.
- Planning with the time blocking method, including maximizing the power of task batching.
- Increase self-confidence in setting boundaries with the people in your life so that you can be at your best no matter what you’re doing.
Amy will help eliminate the self-doubt that sets in from falling behind with actionable, effective strategies that make productivity approachable. You don’t need to have a particular circumstance to be a high-performer. In this class, you’ll notice how powerfully simple a plan can be that still allows for life as it happens.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who find it challenging to see where work starts and ends in their home office setting
- Those who feel they are working harder than necessary to get the tasks of their daily life completed
- Anyone who has struggled to make time for the people and things they love because of the expanding time their work seems to take