AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply Amy Landino’s Good Morning, Good Life method to start each day on your terms and set the tone for a productive lifestyle.
- Set up effective working environments in your home that help you stay focused on your work.
- Increase and control your output of tasks with the time blocking method.
- Overcome mental blocks and distractions that stem from working in your home.
- Get back the time you want for life’s moments that bring you joy and balance your livelihood.
ABOUT AMY'S CLASS:
Have your work conditions changed? Do they look similar to your home conditions? The modern-day workplace is changing and although the advantages of reducing your commute time are many, the new struggles are still very real. How can you draw the line between work and home when it’s just too easy for them to blend together? It’s challenging, but it’s absolutely possible.
If you want to stop feeling like you’re aimlessly navigating each day in a reactive state, struggling to see the line between your personal and professional worlds, this course can help you find your way. As the World’s #1 Productive Lifestyle Coach, Amy Landino helps high performing individuals with the daily challenges of balancing workloads with life goals.
This class will help you:
- Rethink morning routines and how powerful they can be for your daily mindset and design the perfect one for your lifestyle.
- Discover practical tips for turning a to-do list into an actual plan of action.
- Planning with the time blocking method, including maximizing the power of task batching.
- Increase self-confidence in setting boundaries with the people in your life so that you can be at your best no matter what you’re doing.
Amy will help eliminate the self-doubt that sets in from falling behind with actionable, effective strategies that make productivity approachable. You don’t need to have a particular circumstance to be a high-performer. In this class, you’ll notice how powerfully simple a plan can be that still allows for life as it happens.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who find it challenging to see where work starts and ends in their home office setting
- Those who feel they are working harder than necessary to get the tasks of their daily life completed
- Anyone who has struggled to make time for the people and things they love because of the expanding time their work seems to take