Documenting the first months and days of a baby’s life is a powerful art form — but it’s also a demanding one. In Newborn Photography Bootcamp, Kelly Brown will cover every aspect of the exciting field of newborn photography. Kelly is a highly-celebrated family photographer and runs the successful Australian studio, Little Pieces Photography.
Photographers of all levels will benefit from Kelly’s unique perspective and award-winning skillset. Newcomers will learn how to set up a baby photography business, and experienced newborn photographers will uncover new skills and services to apply to their existing businesses.
Kelly will teach:
- Posing for newborns - Everything from the most-requested classic poses to more advanced and creative posing, like how to pose infants with siblings.
- How to set up a home studio - What you need, what you don't, and how to create a safe, polished, and inviting space.
- Props - How to make your own props and safely pose babies in and around props.
- Business and marketing - Pricing, policies, and generating the right publicity that will attract the right clients.
- Safety - Best practices for handling infants will be a key theme throughout the series.
Kelly will demonstrate her flow posing technique for newborns and every variation she uses, so you have everything you need to get incredible shots. You’ll also learn how to create beautiful soft lighting and how to shoot timeless images that parents will love for years to come.
Newborn photography is as challenging as it fulfilling. Learn all about it from one of the most highly-acclaimed family photographers in the field in Newborn Photography Bootcamp with Kelly Brown.