Adobe® Photoshop® Elements lets you easily edit photographs and add artistic touches to your images. Join Jason Hoppe for Adobe Photoshop Elements: The Basics, as he walks you through all of the handy features found in Adobe Photoshop Elements 13.
Jason will help you get the most out of the easy-to-use tools in Adobe Photoshop Elements
so you can quickly fix problems.
You’ll learn how to:
- Adjust color and sharpen images
- Use layers and make adjustments
- Share your images on any social network
- Use photos in books, cards, and scrapbooks pages
- Create a custom slide show
You’ll learn how to simplify your editing process and how the face and geo-tagging features can help you stay organized.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is your lightweight alternative to working in Adobe® Photoshop® – learn how to get the most out of this powerful and practical tool.
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop Elements 13