Throughout our lives, we focus on building strong, positive connections with family, friends and partners. But we tend to neglect one of the most important relationships we have—our relationship with money.
How we view, handle and treat money has an enormous impact on our lives. Out-of-control spending, financial worries and too much focus on pursuing wealth can affect our happiness, well-being and our personal relationships.
Author, consultant and millennial money expert Tonya Rapley will help you create a healthy, harmonious rapport with your finances—no matter what your bank account balance is. You’ll learn how to develop a positive mindset even when challenges arise, understand how money worries are hurting you and tap into the joys in life that money can’t buy.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Explore and critique your financial history.
- Understand how much your life costs and examine the true cost of ownership.
- Regain control of your spending and identify spending trigger situations.
- Figure out what makes you happy and create alternatives for spending.
- Identify negative self-talk you’ve engaged in and establish positive money thoughts.
- Complete one action that contributes to your new money narrative and achieves your goals.